Thomas Vander Stichele made my day
Since a while, everyday at 8pm, my N900 was complaining because it wasn't able to sync one of my calendar (my corporate google calendar). I never really paid attention... but yesterday I decided to fix this.
The calendar sync is done using erminig-ng.
My first action was to save the backtrace and have a look at it... I could understand that a integer was provided where the code was expecting a string.
So before fixing this, I decided to get the last source code... mmm... and then the github reposirory of thomasvs made my day ! Indeed this guy already fixed the problem and explains that on his blog. He also provides a package to update erminig-ng on the phone :-)
Thank you Thomas to not letting me reinventing the wheel !